Thursday, March 17, 2011

Well baby and house progress

Cora had her 6 month well baby appointment today. I was hoping for a chiropractor referral but no go on that. Cora is now 15 pounds 1 ounce and 24.75 inches which puts her in the 25% for height and weight. She is still my littlest at this age but at least she is growing. Her head percentile was in the 80 %. Unfortunately she has a double ear infection for the third time. I opted to not get antibiotics and wait and see again. Delia hasn't even had 3 ear infections yet and she is 4.5. I wondering if it is the antibiotics she had at 3 weeks.

Teddy woke up Monday morning with puke all over him. I wasn't sure if it was a stomach virus or a isolated thing but I cancelled our appointments for the day as a precaution. He was fine the rest of the day and kept his food down so I figured it wasn't a stomach virus until I got sick late Monday night ans spent the whole night puking.

Since we were sick the house has gotten messy. I was hoping to find someone to watch the kids last weekend and didn't so we are really behind in getting the house ready. It is so stressful with the kids. I wish I could send them off for a few days and have someone watch the baby for short periods so I can actually get stuff done. Right now I keep trying to get things done and Cora keeps crying so nothing gets accomplished. Teddy has made lots of messes. Sammy peed on the bed since she got out of the kennel. I could kill her for that one. I have tons of laundry to catch up on. It hard enough to take care of the kids never mind getting the place ready to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment