Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cora's chiro appointment

Cora had a chiropractor appointment the other day. Seeing the chiropractor once a month is definitely not enough for her torticollis. After her adjustment she almost sat  in the tripod position and she lifted higher off her arms than I have seen and she even tried to lift her butt a little. So it definitely helps a little. She recommended coming twice a week for a month, probiotics and showed me two other exercises I could do with her to encourage sitting and crawling. She missed her physical therapy this week so hopefully with a month of physical therapy and chiro appointments she will be doing better.

We are still looking at places and trying to get the condo ready. Mike is working today so we can't do anything today. Mike mentioned maybe getting a place in  Palmer and having an office so he can work from home. I don't know if I could live in Palmer but having a big yard for raising turkeys, goats and chickens and really having a big garden is somewhat appealing. You get more house and yard for your money there. I don't know if I would like it or if there was enough to do in Palmer. I wouldn't do it if we needed to go to Anchorage often.

I need a small house around 1350 sq feet with at least a 1 car garage, 3 bedrooms, a mudroom at the entrance, a walk in pantry, a nice sized kitchen, mini walk in closets, lots of storage, that is south facing and energy efficient with a .25 acre yard in Anchorage in my price range please. Can someone buy my lovely condo so we don't have to stress pretty please. It is a great starter place and held our growing family for 6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment